My wife and I have a trip booked to Peru with United and her health is not great. The altitude in Peru will be a problem for her. We're not sure if a doctor will tell her she can't go, but I don't have any experience with this.
1. If she is ordered by a doctor to not fly, will they refund our tickets?
2. If she is not ordered we don't want to risk it, so will they let us change the destination?
Thanks for any help you guys can give.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Very bad experience in AMS
- 2 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 3 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 4 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 5 A horror story about Justfly
- 6 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 7 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 AerLingus exit row
- 10 Global Entry application status question
- 11 CDG
- 12 Which option
- 13 First travel
- 14 Changing AA flight date
- 15 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 16 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 17 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 18 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 19 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 20 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 21 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 22 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 23 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 24 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 25 United or Air France? (Business class)