I am very new to this, so please indulge me. I am hoping this is a simple question. Can someone in Sweden, using Krona, purchase an airline ticket locally to be used to fly from the U.S. to Sweden? If so, other than the actual cost of the ticket, what are any additional costs involved? For example, are there any money conversion costs? Any other fees?
I have no idea what is involved and I figure there is a best way to accomplish this and there are some methods that can get incredibly expensive.
Any help will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AOL $ Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~681~7208 $ AOL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 4 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 5 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 6 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 7 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 8 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 11 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 12 AerLingus exit row
- 13 Global Entry application status question
- 14 CDG
- 15 Which option
- 16 First travel
- 17 Changing AA flight date
- 18 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 19 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 20 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 21 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 22 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 23 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 24 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 25 Traveling with two passports, with different names.