I booked economy tickets for me and the wife on Air Canada from Tampa to Toronto to Tel Aviv in May, round trip. I've decided to splurge and change to business class.
Of course the price differential is HUGE! Instead of $3743, I would have to pay $12,036.
My question is, instead of upgrading now through an Air Canada agent, would I be better off
upgrading to business class when we check in to get a better deal? These business class seats are not exactly selling like hotcakes. Or should I just do it now and pay the big bucks?
We are both 68 and sitting on a 10 hour economy flight doesn't do it for us!
Thanks for the input!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 HP Printer 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 4 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 5 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 6 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 7 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 8 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 9 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 10 A horror story about Justfly
- 11 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 12 AerLingus exit row
- 13 Global Entry application status question
- 14 CDG
- 15 Which option
- 16 First travel
- 17 Changing AA flight date
- 18 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 19 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 20 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 21 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 22 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 23 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 24 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 25 Traveling with two passports, with different names.