We have a claim on-going with Bravofly since January. A Department of Commerce of Western Australia officer got involved but Bravofly still hasn't refund our money.
We have been advised to take legal actions however we cannot find a registered address in Australia to send our letter of demand and other legal documents required by the court. We did a research on Asic but we cannot find the registered address. The customer centre is not able to provide this information either...
Does anyone have ever taken legal actions against Bravofly? Can anyone provide a postal address for Bravofly legal department?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.malemuscleshop.com/neuro-max/
- 2 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 3 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 4 Very bad experience in AMS
- 5 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 6 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 7 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 10 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 11 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 12 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 13 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 14 A horror story about Justfly
- 15 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 16 AerLingus exit row
- 17 Global Entry application status question
- 18 CDG
- 19 Which option
- 20 First travel
- 21 Changing AA flight date
- 22 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 23 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 24 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 25 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?