I'd love your opinions on the best airline for business class going from Seattle to Milan and Paris to Seattle. Is it worth it to fly to LA and then to Europe? Seems like a lot more options. If I'm going to splurge and go for Biz Class I'd like to do it right.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 varyforte - Illumina le tue occhiaie
- 3 RyanAir Carry-On
- 4 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 5 Very bad experience in AMS
- 6 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 7 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 8 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 9 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 10 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 11 Carry on question.
- 12 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 13 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 14 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 15 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 16 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 17 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 18 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 19 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 20 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 21 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 22 A horror story about Justfly
- 23 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 24 AerLingus exit row
- 25 Global Entry application status question