Hello Fellow Travelers,
I scheduled a flight from Palermo to Florence, Italy for Sept. 24 and booked it on Expedia with British Air. It was more expensive than some other airlines, but I thought my life would be simplified if I did not select a budget airline. So, I chose the British Air flight: and later was told by a British Air representative that two bags (23k?) could be checked for free. Now I am concerned because I see that British Airways 8087 is operated by Vueling Airlines. Whose baggage/boarding passes/seat regulations apply?
1) Did I get wrong information from the British Airline rep?! We will have a small backpack and a equally small carry-on plus two bags (@14k/each) we need to check. I certainly do not want to be stuck with a big baggage fee and miscellaneous other fees at the airport during check-in.
2) The same British Airline rep did give me Veuling's confirmation number, which was no where to be seen on my Expedia print-out. So, now I can access my reservation with a Veuling confirmation number ...... but I am still confused. Are all the extra charges for baggage/seats/boarding passes that Veuling, a budget airline, charges going to apply to a British Airways ticket holder? Ugh, I fear my life has not been simplified.
Thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer 1:888:482:3831 CONTACT Installation BROTHER Tec*h Care 24/7
- 2 How Many Passport Pages?
- 3 Transat vs Air Canada..which one ?
- 4 Iceland air
- 5 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 6 US border preclearance
- 7 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 RyanAir Carry-On
- 10 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 11 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 12 Very bad experience in AMS
- 13 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 14 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 15 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 16 Carry on question.
- 17 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 18 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 19 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 20 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 21 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 22 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 23 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 24 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 25 Changing Airlines at EWR
Hello Fellow Travelers,