Reload this Page >

Shabby service for cattle class!!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28th, 2001, 02:31 AM
MIchael Egan

Hi <BR>Experiened something very unpleasnt on a recent Air New Zealand flight from Honalulu-Auckland. Whilst us Cattle (sorry Air NZ...Pacific Class!!)Class customers were trying to get to our seats prior to take off, Business class were being served drinks!!. Yes...that means the aisle we were trying to struggle down with our bags was being blocked by cabin staff with drinks trays!! If its not bad enough having to drool at all the legroom they have as we head for our seats, now we have to stand and wait whilst their thirst is quenched! <BR>Anyone else had a similar experience??

Old Jan 29th, 2001, 06:48 PM
Glen

Yep, happens all the time. Fly both Business Class and Economy quite often. I hate sitting in Biz Class having Economy passengers giving me the evil eye as they walk by and when in Econony I always give Biz Class passengers the evil eye as I walk bye!! Weird huh! Love getting a drink as soon as I sit down though, nice touch. <BR> <BR>The only time boarding chaos doesn't happen is when Biz Class and First Class get to go in another door and Economy passengers go in further down! <BR> <BR>Happy flying <BR> <BR>Glen

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 06:47 PM
AllanJ

Guess they don't really care if they depart late because people didn't get seated quickly. Once the carts are out of the way, just act naturally, don't get all worked up and sweaty over this annoyance.<BR><BR>Travel tips:<BR>http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/travel.htm<BR>

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 08:24 PM
lucieL

You get what you pay for.

Old Oct 1st, 2002, 04:53 AM
fran

It happens on all airlines, nothing to do with Air NZ.