Here's the scenario:
I booked online using the Air China website. Got my confirmation and E-ticket. I was calling them about some other questions I had regarding my reservation and was then notified that one of my flights was cancelled and I was not going to make a connection (FYI I was not notified of this cancellation). After many many phone calls I finally got my connection changed however no email confirmation was sent to me. Is this typical with e-tickets? I have also discovered "check my trip" and when I logged on, my changes were not reflected on the site? Should I be worried?
After my experience with Air China the past few weeks I don't trust them and I was already planning on calling them every week until I leave. But I was hoping "check my trip" would be an easier alternative than busy signals and waiting on hold for an hour.
Has anybody had a similar experience to share?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://supplementch3mistry.com/greenlyte-forskolin/
- 2 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 3 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 4 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 5 A horror story about Justfly
- 6 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 7 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 AerLingus exit row
- 10 Global Entry application status question
- 11 CDG
- 12 Which option
- 13 First travel
- 14 Changing AA flight date
- 15 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 16 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 17 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 18 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 19 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 20 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 21 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 22 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 23 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 24 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 25 United or Air France? (Business class)
Anyone use "Check My Trip"? Are changes to the ticket updated on the site?