I had a beautiful itinerary set for LAX to Paris, train to Avignon and then onto Barcelona. Flying home from Barcelona to LAX.
Unfortunately now my husband cannot join me so I am going it alone and have his tickets available. They are transferrable to another person and can even change dates for small fees.
Is anyone in the market for Norwegian airlines tickets? They are nonrefundable so will let them go for a lower price than I actually paid.
The original dates for this set of tix is LAX to Paris May 26 Barcelona to LAX June 9th. These dates can be changed for a small fee.
This will be great from someone flying solo on a budget.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 MOZILLA THUNDERBIRD 1:855:843:8475 Tec*nical Sup0rt CONTACT 24by7
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 4 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 5 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 6 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 7 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 8 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 11 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 12 AerLingus exit row
- 13 Global Entry application status question
- 14 CDG
- 15 Which option
- 16 First travel
- 17 Changing AA flight date
- 18 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 19 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 20 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 21 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 22 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 23 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 24 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 25 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?