Economy class is showing a seat pitch of 31 inches and a width of 18.5 inches. Rumor is that the U.S. airlines will use 3 x 3 x 3 seating and squeeze another seat in the squeezeliner.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT BELLSOUTH Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 3 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 4 Very bad experience in AMS
- 5 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 6 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 7 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 10 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 11 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 12 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 13 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 14 A horror story about Justfly
- 15 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 16 AerLingus exit row
- 17 Global Entry application status question
- 18 CDG
- 19 Which option
- 20 First travel
- 21 Changing AA flight date
- 22 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 23 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 24 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 25 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?