Notices

ANA "bargain fare" to Japan

Jul 18th, 2001, 02:13 PM
Rick

ANA "bargain fare" to Japan

ANA is offering a fare of $480 to Japan from the eastcoast and about $410 from the westcoast, during narrowly limited periods in late November, selected dates in December and January. Must return within 14 days. The rates seem unbelievable, but how is this airlines reliability and comfort factors?

Nov 3rd, 2001, 02:25 AM
lcuy

Rick, i know you asked this months ago, but I just went on ANA from Honolulu to Japan. Like you I saw a special fare, and thought it was too good to be true. Several of my japanese friends though, said they prefer it to JAL, so I took a chance.
We really enjoyed it! The plane was a 747 going over and a DC10 coming back.We had a choice of Japanese or Western foods. I had Japanese and it was, without a doubt, the best airplane food I've ever had. The service was typical japanese,but language wasn't a problem. They showed two (new) movies for free, and fed us a second meal on the 8 hour flight. I'll choose them over United or american next time!

Nov 6th, 2001, 04:47 AM
TC

In addition to previous answer, some of the flights named "ANA Super Style" fly between the eastcoast and Japan, the westcoast and Japan have a compact tv on each seat including coach, and offer a variety of choices of movies, news, games...to passengers. (Currently both ANA and JAL have the same model.) You can ask which flight is the model when you make a reservation. Please try it once. I usually fly on either ANA or US airlines when I visit America.

Search this Thread