So I bought a ticket with Finnair to Russia from Canada. I thought NYC was NYC so I JUST realised my flight from Canada lands at LaGuardia and 4:30 hours alter my flight for Europe leaves from JFK. So my connection in USA includes changing airport.
Considering I'm not American, luggage pick-up at LaGuardia, immigration... Is it long enough? It's on a tuesday, in the beginning of the afternoon.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 4 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 5 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 6 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 7 A horror story about Justfly
- 8 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 9 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 10 AerLingus exit row
- 11 Global Entry application status question
- 12 CDG
- 13 Which option
- 14 First travel
- 15 Changing AA flight date
- 16 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 17 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 18 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 19 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 20 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 21 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 22 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 23 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 24 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 25 Royal Air Moroc Reviews