I am writing this message in connection to my previous posts concerning our discussions on airline alliance FFP survey.
Further to our discussions, I would like to inform you all that I am conducting a survey to understand the passenger's perception of an airline alliance FFP. This survey is designed purely for academic purposes. To get better insights for this survey, we are interested in seeking responses from airline passengers coming from different parts of the world. This will help us to understand how airline alliances FFP are perceived in different regions of the world.
I am attaching herewith the link of the survey. And, I will be thankful if you could participate in this survey in large numbers.
If this survey interests you, I will share the results after the completion of the survey.I thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing your opinions through this survey
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER I844:3O7:279O INSTALLATION CONTACT BROTHER Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 4 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 5 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 6 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 7 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 8 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 9 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 10 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 11 A horror story about Justfly
- 12 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 13 AerLingus exit row
- 14 Global Entry application status question
- 15 CDG
- 16 Which option
- 17 First travel
- 18 Changing AA flight date
- 19 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 20 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 21 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 22 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 23 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 24 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 25 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?