I am writing this message in connection to an academic research survey to understand the passenger’s perception of an airline alliance brand and alliance carrier’s brand.
This survey is designed purely for academic purposes. And the main objective of this survey is to understand the relationship between an airline alliance brand and the alliance carrier's brand through the eyes of the airline passengers.
I am attaching herewith the link of the survey. And I will be thankful if you could participate in this survey in large numbers.
I thank you for your help and I am looking forward to hearing your opinions through this survey
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Very bad experience in AMS
- 2 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 3 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 4 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 5 A horror story about Justfly
- 6 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 7 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 8 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 9 AerLingus exit row
- 10 Global Entry application status question
- 11 CDG
- 12 Which option
- 13 First travel
- 14 Changing AA flight date
- 15 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 16 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 17 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 18 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 19 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 20 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 21 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 22 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 23 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 24 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 25 United or Air France? (Business class)