I am NOT an avid air traveller... I would like to ask for some advice regarding the best way to fly round trip NY to Dusseldorf, Germany. (NY being preferably EWR Newark but also willing for JFK or Laguardia)
What is the best time to fly? (would like to do perhaps September but i have a flexible and open schedule)
I thought booking a flight months in advance would help... but using websites like travelocity and orbitz and the like - everything is still in the $800-$1000 range. Is it possible to find airfare in the $500-$600 range?
Any advice would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1888~482:3831 Installation CONTACT HP Tec*h 24/7
- 2 RyanAir Carry-On
- 3 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 4 Very bad experience in AMS
- 5 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 6 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 7 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 8 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 9 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 10 Carry on question.
- 11 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 12 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 13 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 14 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 15 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 16 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 17 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 18 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 19 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 20 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 21 A horror story about Justfly
- 22 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 23 AerLingus exit row
- 24 Global Entry application status question
- 25 CDG