I am planning a trip to Paris and am considering flying Air France's Premium voyaguer class.
I noticed that the leg room in this class is 20% more than in Voyaguer class but in going to
Seat Guru I have also noticed that the seats appear to be similar in terms of width.
Has anyone flown this class? and if so, is it worth the additional cost?
We will be leaving from Los Angeles and I have been told the seats are different than on the flights from New York which are supposed to be more comfortable.
thank you for your time and help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 NFL Football Game
- 2 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 3 US border preclearance
- 4 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 5 How Many Passport Pages?
- 6 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 7 RyanAir Carry-On
- 8 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 9 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 10 Very bad experience in AMS
- 11 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 12 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 13 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 14 Carry on question.
- 15 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 16 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 17 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 18 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 19 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 20 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 21 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 22 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 23 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 24 A horror story about Justfly
- 25 WOW bargain not so "wow"