Air New Zealand LAX to LHR

Old Apr 30th, 2020, 11:16 AM
Original Poster

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Air New Zealand LAX to LHR

Yesterday I checked my September flight (which included airpoints upgrades to business class) from LA to London on ANZ, which I had made to get rid of airpoints (as an elite member) before this route was to close down in October. I figured I might change my return flight to a later date considering I've already missed two trips this month and in May. What do you know, ANZ decided to close down the flight permanently a little early. Like now. They have not contacted me as yet, but I see my airpoints have been refunded to my account. I'd like to know when my money will be refunded!

DARN!
Old Apr 30th, 2020, 12:25 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Have you tried contacting ANZ? They probably can give you the most up to date info regarding their Refund policy.
Old May 6th, 2020, 06:50 AM
Original Poster

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I finally contacted ANZ yesterday, thanks for the reminder. Glad I did, because they had put the cost in trip credit mode. However, after review of the itinerary and the fact that the LAX to LHR route had terminated forever, so could not be rebooked, they issued a full refund.