We're taking a flight LAX-CDG, and I see that seats in the upper deck, row 89, are available, two seats aisle and window, which I really like. The other choice is to get row 31, aisle and middle, on the lower deck.
We've never flown on the top level, though some comments I've seen say it's quieter. My concern is that we have a tight connection at CDG (on to Prague) - is it faster to disembark from the top level than the main level? As far as I can count...there would be 134 people in front of us on the upper deck, and about 190 on the lower deck. But I don't have any experience with how they disembark.
Thanks very much for any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 4 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 5 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 6 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 7 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 8 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 11 AerLingus exit row
- 12 Global Entry application status question
- 13 CDG
- 14 Which option
- 15 First travel
- 16 Changing AA flight date
- 17 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 18 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 19 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 20 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 21 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 22 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 23 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 24 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 25 Royal Air Moroc Reviews