Has anyone flown Aer Lingus lately out of the US? If so, can you please share your luggage experience? We are flying JFK-DUB-CDG and back AMS-DUB-JFK and generally do not check luggage.
We've noticed they have implemented a new rule for carry on luggage, making all bags 55cmx40cmx24cm. We intend to buy new bags as ours are literally 1cm over but are wondering if this makes sense or if they will let us go with our "larger" bags?
Thanks for any and all advice.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 VIPRE @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation renewal CONTACT VIPRE Tec* h 24/7
- 2 LEXMARK PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h 24/7
- 3 Very bad experience in AMS
- 4 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 5 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 6 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 7 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 8 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 9 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 10 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 11 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 12 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 13 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 14 A horror story about Justfly
- 15 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 16 AerLingus exit row
- 17 Global Entry application status question
- 18 CDG
- 19 Which option
- 20 First travel
- 21 Changing AA flight date
- 22 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 23 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 24 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 25 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?