I'll be having a 10 hour layover in Athens, and in the meantime, i want to head out to Plaka and the acropolis before i resume my flight to Brussels.
I'm planning on just bringing a backpack with me, as my baggage allowance is restricted to 8KG.
So my question is, is a backpack allowed as a carry on? will i need to get it checked-in?
I'll be carrying my DSLR cam inside of it aside from clothes and other stuff, and i really need that ease of carry and access since i'll be on my way to Plaka.
Thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 BROTHER PRINTER I844:3O7:279O INSTALLATION CONTACT BROTHER Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 4 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 5 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 6 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 7 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 8 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 9 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 10 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 11 A horror story about Justfly
- 12 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 13 AerLingus exit row
- 14 Global Entry application status question
- 15 CDG
- 16 Which option
- 17 First travel
- 18 Changing AA flight date
- 19 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 20 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 21 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 22 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 23 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 24 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 25 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?