heres my inquiry- and first post here:
i am flying into SIN, arriving at 12am from TPE. i am meeting a friend who will already be in the country. we are leaving the next morning (8am) to Bali, and it seems sensible to me to stay at the Ambassador Transit Hotel at SIN. thats no worries for me, since ill already be airside. my question is, will my friend be able to check in and get through customs that many hours (6 hours +/-) ahead, so we can both hang out in the airside transit hotel- or will they be stuck land-side until checkin time starts 3 hours before take off the next morning?
thanks for any help on this,
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 website: https://greentoneproblog.net/max-cbd-oil/
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 4 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 5 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 6 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 7 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 8 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 11 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 12 AerLingus exit row
- 13 Global Entry application status question
- 14 CDG
- 15 Which option
- 16 First travel
- 17 Changing AA flight date
- 18 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 19 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 20 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 21 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 22 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 23 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 24 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 25 Traveling with two passports, with different names.