My experience has been that when I try to book a flight on the aadvantage website with mileadge, It always comes back saying :
There are currently no awards available on AA.com for your requested Origin and Destination. Please modify your request or contact AAdvantage Reservations for award opportunities on all AAdvantage participating airlines
yet when I call the airline on the phone, I can always make a reservation with $25 charge.
Do other people have this experience and can I do anything ?
Thank You in advance for your responses
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Very bad experience in AMS
- 2 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 3 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 4 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 5 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 6 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 7 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 8 A horror story about Justfly
- 9 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 10 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 11 AerLingus exit row
- 12 Global Entry application status question
- 13 CDG
- 14 Which option
- 15 First travel
- 16 Changing AA flight date
- 17 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 18 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 19 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 20 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 21 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 22 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 23 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?
- 24 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 25 Royal Air Moroc Reviews