I'm currently looking to book flights from London Heathrow to Rio De Janeiro. The best flight I've found would take me through JFK airport where I'll have an 85 minute stopover. Is this enough time to make the connecting flight?
Both flights are with American Airlines
Arrive and Depart from Terminal 8.
Both flights will be issued on same ticket.
A non US citizen.
Will have checked bag.
Quick on my feet.
Thanks in advance for any responses.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password ReSet CONTACT 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h 24\7 care
- 2 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 3 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 4 Very bad experience in AMS
- 5 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 6 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 7 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 8 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 9 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 10 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 11 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 12 A horror story about Justfly
- 13 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 14 AerLingus exit row
- 15 Global Entry application status question
- 16 CDG
- 17 Which option
- 18 First travel
- 19 Changing AA flight date
- 20 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 21 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 22 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 23 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 24 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 25 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight