I'm planning a trip from Toronto to Hong Kong, with Chicago O'Hare as my first layover.
I would be flying United Airlines from Toronto to Chicago (arriving ORD 11:02am), and Chicago to Beijing (departing ORD 12:55pm).
That affords me 1 hour and 50 minutes to complete the transfer.
My party of two has limited experience with non-direct flights, and was wondering if we would have enough time? Does the fact that we are not entering the United States, but simply connecting, ease the process at all?
My second layover in Beijing is 3hr 15m long, so not particularly concerned about minor delays.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER installations Contact 1~800~681:7208 DELL Tec*h care.
- 2 Very bad experience in AMS
- 3 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 4 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 5 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 6 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 7 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 8 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 WOW bargain not so "wow"
- 11 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 12 AerLingus exit row
- 13 Global Entry application status question
- 14 CDG
- 15 Which option
- 16 First travel
- 17 Changing AA flight date
- 18 Advice - Want to sue Lufthansa
- 19 Scott's Cheap Flights
- 20 Connecting flight in heathrow--2 hours
- 21 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 22 Narita or Haneda from LAX?
- 23 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 24 Round trip ticket - but skipping return flight
- 25 Flying to Montego Bay, need help with connecting flights?