Well I'm going to Naples for 1 month this summer for school, and this is a lot of first for me... I've never been out of the USA, only remember being on a plane once, and have never been more than a few hours away from my family for a few days at the most. I'm traveling alone (19 f) and while my family helped me book my flights, they haven't traveled internationally before either. I only speak English.
I have a Delta flight from MSP to GDG with a 1hr 10min layover before my Air France flight to NAP. I'll have 1 checked bag. I was doing a little googling and have seen a lot of horror stories and now I'm totally scared.
Will it be possible for me to make my flight? What should I expect? Will I have to go get my checked bag? What if I miss my flight? Basically, help!
Also, any tips for a young female traveling alone would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL Password Reset ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Transat vs Air Canada..which one ?
- 3 Air China? EVA? Business Class
- 4 US border preclearance
- 5 Are you planning to fly AA in December?
- 6 How Many Passport Pages?
- 7 Layover time in Los Angeles
- 8 RyanAir Carry-On
- 9 FLY DOMESTICALLY WITH NYS DRIVER'S LICENSE ONLY??
- 10 Air Berlin is Kaput
- 11 Very bad experience in AMS
- 12 traveling thru Sal Salvador airport with quick layover
- 13 OK to Book via United's U.K. site--& What Happened to 1-Way Bookings?
- 14 So lucky on Lufthansa
- 15 Carry on question.
- 16 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 17 IBERIA BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
- 18 Virgin Atlantic's "Virgin Redhead"!
- 19 Is $746.00 a good deal to Europe Round-Trip?
- 20 Delta JFK connection 1H40M from Inter'l to Domestic. Do-able?
- 21 LH bid for Premium Economy
- 22 JFK international terminal to domestic terminal - how much time?
- 23 $1500 to Europe economy in May- buy now or wait?
- 24 Changing Airlines at EWR
- 25 A horror story about Justfly