I´m plannig a safari to Zambia next summer.
I´ve contacted with some operators, and I´m surprised about different costs.
I´ve found all of them in Bradt´s Travel Guide and in Zambia Tourism web site. But I´m still surprised.
Does anybody know something about following operators: Kachelo Travel; Juls Travels; Steve Blagus Travel; The Zambian Safari Co.; The Zambezi Safari &Travel Co.; Kafunta Safaris (they managed their own lodges in South Luangwa)
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BROTHER Printer 1:888:482:3831 Contact Installations BROTHER Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 3 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 4 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 5 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 6 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 7 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 8 electric devices
- 9 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 10 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 11 Victoria Falls
- 12 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 13 sahara desert
- 14 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 15 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 16 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 17 Private driver in Morocco
- 18 Private tours in Morocco
- 19 Morocco Expert Tours
- 20 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 21 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 22 Kilimanjaro
- 23 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 24 Zanzibar Anyone?
- 25 help me to visit Morocco