Per most of the material I have read, Yellow fever vaccination is not a requirement for Tanzania if you are travelling from a non-endemic country.
However, the U.S. Embassy website in Tanzania has an update as of Aug 2011 that due to recent outbreaks of yellow fever, the Tanzania Govt now requires ALL travellers to have the certificate.
Anyone travelled recently i.e. post Aug 2011 or this year who can confirm that they did not have to produce an yellow fever fever certificate to enter Tanzania?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 VIRUS REMOVAL 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact VIRUS Tec*h care
- 2 Safari is set!
- 3 Car Rental in Morocco
- 4 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 5 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 6 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 7 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 8 Safety in Johannesburg
- 9 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 10 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 11 Qatar to Iran
- 12 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 13 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 14 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 15 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 16 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 17 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 18 electric devices
- 19 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 20 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 21 Victoria Falls
- 22 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 23 sahara desert
- 24 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 25 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18