I am going gorilla trekking next June. Went yesterday to wire the money for my permits to R&N Xplorer. They bank at Barclays Bank Kenya Meru Branch. I asked Nyagah to please email if there were any problems because it all went through on my side as far as I know. This morning I woke up and saw an email from Nyagah saying the bank is requesting my DOB, address and passport number.
Advice? It's been about 4 years since I last did a wire transfer to Africa, so I cannot remember if this is out of the ordinary.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yahoo-password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1888-260-2909-Yahoo-Tec*h-24-7baba
- 2 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 3 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 4 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 5 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 6 South Africa in March
- 7 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 8 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 9 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 10 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 11 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 12 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 13 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 14 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 15 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 16 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 17 help me to visit Morocco
- 18 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 19 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 20 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 21 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 22 Morocco road condition
- 23 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 24 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 25 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.