I am travelling to Dubai this weekend and plan to do a trip down the creek. i am only there overnight staying at the Dusit Thani and I have heard the seafood in Dubai is sensational, I am looking for a nice seafood meal, not too expensive. Anyone have any ideas or recommendations? thankyou
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 BROTHER printer 1:800:570:1233 installations Contact BROTHER Tec*h care
- 2 HP printer 1:800:570:1233 installations Contact HP Tec*h care
- 3 AOL @ PASSWORD Reset CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt Care 24/7
- 4 AOL @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact AOL tec*h care sbaba!
- 5 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 6 Safety in Johannesburg
- 7 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 8 Safari is set!
- 9 Car Rental in Morocco
- 10 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 11 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 12 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 13 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 14 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 15 Qatar to Iran
- 16 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 17 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 18 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 19 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 20 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 21 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 22 electric devices
- 23 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 24 Victoria Falls
- 25 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license