"You can make a big impact on the lives of children around the world
Use available space in your luggage to provide supplies to communities you visit. For 5 pounds (2.27 kilos), you can bring one of the following:
5 deflated soccer balls with an inflation device
A stethoscope, a blood pressure cuff and 500 band-aids"
We will be doing this next month as we head to Africa. Consider doing so, too.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 2 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 3 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 4 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 5 South Africa in March
- 6 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 7 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 8 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 9 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 10 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 11 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 12 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 13 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 14 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 15 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 16 help me to visit Morocco
- 17 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 18 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 19 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 20 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 21 Morocco road condition
- 22 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 23 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 24 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.
- 25 Where to visit in Wadi Rum