I'm looking for a tour operator or travel agency in Dubai who can arrange a 3 to 4-day tour this November starting in Dubai and then traveling to Oman, including Muscat, Nizwa, Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi, and then back to Dubai for myself, DH, and 76-year old mother.
While we can certainly do it ourselves, we'd appreciate the stress-free angle of getting someone else to do all the planning and logistics.
Does anyone have any recommendations on who we can contact in Dubai to arrange this for us? Our budget would be mid-range.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 VIRUS REMOVAL 1~800~681:7208 installations Contact VIRUS Tec*h care
- 2 Safari is set!
- 3 Car Rental in Morocco
- 4 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 5 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 6 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 7 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 8 Safety in Johannesburg
- 9 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 10 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 11 Qatar to Iran
- 12 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 13 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 14 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 15 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 16 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 17 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 18 electric devices
- 19 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 20 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 21 Victoria Falls
- 22 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 23 sahara desert
- 24 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 25 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18