i would just like to start by saying what an informative forums this is. My wife and I are celebrating our 25th Wedding anniversary next year, and i wanted to surprise her with a safari. We travelled to Botswana last year, though this time I am looking to go further a field.
I was planning on booking a whirlwind trip lasting just over a month, starting in September. Having spoken with a couple of agents, this is what we have decided on:
15 nights in Botswana, including Savuti, Mombo, Jacks, Deception Valley and a water camp
2 nights in Livingstone
We then roughly have a 11 nights span to go on safari in Zambia. Whilst here, i have already allocated 4 nights for Chiawa. It is now a case of deciding where to go in SOuth Luangwa. I specifically wannt to concentrate on the walking safari element as this is what the PArk is reknowned for. The two companies that really take my interest are the Bushcamp company and Robin Pope. I have found only limited information through the search facility on these outfits. Bushcamp appears to be very intimate with a high emphasis on walking. Whereas Robin pope seems a little larger in a more populated area of the park. Any information on these two would be fantastic.
Once this is sorted, the SA is easily organised.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AVAST #renewal InstallationCONTACT☎18882790246☎ AVAST Tec*h supp0rt 24*7
- 2 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 3 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 4 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 5 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 6 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 7 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 8 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 9 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 10 electric devices
- 11 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 12 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 13 Victoria Falls
- 14 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 15 sahara desert
- 16 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 17 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 18 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 19 Private driver in Morocco
- 20 Private tours in Morocco
- 21 Morocco Expert Tours
- 22 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 23 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 24 Kilimanjaro
- 25 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report