We are going to Victoria Falls for one night in September. We arrive in Zim from Joberg and have a hold on a reservation with the Sprayview. If anyone has stayed at this hotel could we please have a critique? We read Evelyn's comments concerning her recent trip, very interesting. Question, is the Zambian side of the falls best over all?
Thank you all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 शिकार CANON PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTCANON Techh care
- 2 SBCGLOBAL EMAIL ☎ 1~8OO~681:7208 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ Tec*h CALL.☎*
- 3 Safety in Johannesburg
- 4 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 5 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 6 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 7 Qatar to Iran
- 8 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 9 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 10 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 11 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 12 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 13 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 14 electric devices
- 15 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 16 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 17 Victoria Falls
- 18 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 19 sahara desert
- 20 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 21 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 22 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 23 Private driver in Morocco
- 24 Private tours in Morocco
- 25 Morocco Expert Tours