I'm planning a 9 days "classic" tour of Uganda and have already contacted some tour operators.
Some of them exclude from the tour the Murchison Falls Park because it is out of the way and visiting the Falls would mean to avoid visiting something else.
Which one do you think are the best places to visit in Uganda?
Moreover, since we are interested in meeting local people are there any excursions that you suggest to enjoy this side of the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Clemson vs Citadel
- 2 Hangout spots in Dubai
- 3 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 4 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 5 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 6 South Africa in March
- 7 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 8 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 9 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 10 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 11 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 12 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 13 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 14 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 15 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 16 help me to visit Morocco
- 17 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 18 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 19 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 20 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 21 Morocco road condition
- 22 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 23 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 24 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.
- 25 Where to visit in Wadi Rum
[UGANDA] Classic Tour. Murchison Falls: highlight or out of the way