I'm planning to go to uganda next year and I'd like to know places where hiking is a must...
for example: what about mt. elgon or mgahinga? are there safe place to go?
is it simple to organize good treks/nature walks?
do you know any good company that can help me there?
thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AVIRA @ renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 AVIRA @ renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 AVIRA @ renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 4 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 5 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 6 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 7 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 8 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 9 electric devices
- 10 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 11 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 12 Victoria Falls
- 13 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 14 sahara desert
- 15 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 16 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 17 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 18 Private driver in Morocco
- 19 Private tours in Morocco
- 20 Morocco Expert Tours
- 21 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 22 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 23 Kilimanjaro
- 24 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 25 Zanzibar Anyone?