Hello & Salaam,
We are planning to perform Umrah during Easter holiday. We decided to travel by Egyptair and go to Cairo for five day stopover before going to Jeddah.
I tried to book with Egyptair and I had this coming up
"To All Passengers travelling to Saudi Arabia
Dear EGYPTAIR Guests,
Passengers holding Umrah Visa are not allowed to book their flights through EGYPTAIR.COM or m.Egyptair.com or any EGYPTAIR mobile APPS
EGYPTAIR shall not accept any claim or complain in this regard in violation of the aforementioned policy"
I'm kind of confused as to why we can't travel with Egyptair with Umrah visa? Is there anyone who can help clear this confusions and explain in details?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 3 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 4 Jordan: Choose tour company carefully
- 5 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 6 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 7 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 8 South Africa in March
- 9 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 10 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 11 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 12 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 13 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 14 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 15 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 16 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 17 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 18 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 19 help me to visit Morocco
- 20 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 21 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 22 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 23 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 24 Morocco road condition
- 25 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
Hello & Salaam,