i am traveling to Cairo with my girlfriend in July.
Because i've never been to Egypt before i'd like to ask some questions regarding currency and safety nowadays.
Should i change the currency from EUR to Egypt. pound beforehand or not?
As for the safety is there something we should be careful about?
And last: i love listening to music and i am useing itunes frequently. Is there any chance someone knows if the 50$ itunes prepaid cards are cheaper in egypt, because then i am waiting with the top up of my credit
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT LEXMARK Techh care
- 2 LEXMARK PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT LEXMARK Techh care
- 3 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 4 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 5 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 6 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 7 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 8 South Africa in March
- 9 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 10 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 11 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 12 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 13 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 14 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 15 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 16 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 17 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 18 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 19 help me to visit Morocco
- 20 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 21 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 22 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 23 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 24 Morocco road condition
- 25 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.