Has anyone had any experience working with the "Cape to Cairo" Travel agency in DC?
I've been in touch with a travel agent who came highly recommended, and who is proposing wonderful itineraries, but they all seem very pricey. From their (apparently) outdated website, Cape to Cairo appears to offer comparable itineraries for significantly less.
I'd be interested in other's experiences as I try to determine whether the first agent is overpriced, or whether "Cape to Cairo" will lead to some unpleasant surprises.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 American Music Awards 2017
- 2 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 3 South Africa in March
- 4 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 5 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 6 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 7 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 8 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 9 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 10 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 11 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 12 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 13 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 14 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 15 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 16 help me to visit Morocco
- 17 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 18 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 19 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 20 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 21 Morocco road condition
- 22 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 23 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 24 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.
- 25 Where to visit in Wadi Rum