Need some help. I have a US passport and I will be flying from JFK to JNB and have a connecting flight (with a tight connection tie of 1 hour) to WDH.
I a wondering if anyone can give me some info regarding transit between Terminal A and B at JNB. I read that they are connected..... Is it doable within a few mins (walk) ? Will I be able to get from TA to TB any faster than walking ? Since I am a transit customer, do I have to go through customs/immigration at jnb ?...or can I pick up my stuff and get an internal transfer to TB ?
Anyone who has done this route of jfk-jnb-wdh, please respond....need help.
Thanks a lot in advance !!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safety in Johannesburg
- 2 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 3 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 4 Safari is set!
- 5 Car Rental in Morocco
- 6 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 7 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 8 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 9 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 10 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 11 Qatar to Iran
- 12 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 13 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 14 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 15 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 16 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 17 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 18 electric devices
- 19 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 20 Victoria Falls
- 21 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 22 sahara desert
- 23 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 24 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 25 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?