I am traveling to Morocco in late May with 7 of my friends. We are planning our itinerary and are torn to whether or not do Tangier. We've read many forums that advised to skip Tangier altogether. We do however want to go to Chefchouen and Marrakesh. We would have 6 days, and planning to do at least 3 in Marrakesh.
Any recommendations are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AMERICA ONLINE :AOL @ Password 1:844:853:3131 Reset CONTACT Tec*h 24\7..
- 2 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 3 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 4 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 5 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 6 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 7 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 8 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 9 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 10 electric devices
- 11 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 12 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 13 Victoria Falls
- 14 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 15 sahara desert
- 16 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 17 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 18 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 19 Private driver in Morocco
- 20 Private tours in Morocco
- 21 Morocco Expert Tours
- 22 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 23 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 24 Kilimanjaro
- 25 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report