I am a college student graduating this May with a degree in English and journalism and I am really interested in teaching English abroad next year. I want to go to a country where I could learn a language that would be helpful once I returned to the states. This is why Morocco, in particular, is appealing to me. French and Arabic would be so useful to learn (even if it's just a little bit). I have also always wanted to go there, anyway. Would teaching English in either Rabat or Marrakech be safe? Are there even a good amount of jobs for English teachers? If so, what do employers look for? Lastly, is certification necessary (as in TESOL or TEFL certification to teach English as a second language)?
If anyone could help me with questions, I would be so grateful! Hope to hear from you soon.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Charter Supp0rt Contact 1~8OO~681:72O8 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 2 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 3 Safety in Johannesburg
- 4 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 5 Safari is set!
- 6 Car Rental in Morocco
- 7 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 8 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 9 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 10 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 11 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 12 Qatar to Iran
- 13 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 14 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 15 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 16 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 17 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 18 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 19 electric devices
- 20 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 21 Victoria Falls
- 22 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 23 sahara desert
- 24 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 25 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18