I will eventually be taking a trip to Africa. I am not exactly sure when at this point, but I have been considering it for a while. There are so many options it makes my head spin. I am fairly set on Tanzania though.
Firstly. When I do things I like to do them properly, but sometimes this is to a fault as I go overboard. I really want to experience everything the country has to offer in one trip, but don't know if this is possible without going broke... I am not one for, nor can I afford luxury lodges at this point. I am thinking that a mobile tented safari would be most cost effective... Thoughts?
I want to experience the North for the migration with 1 day at Ngorongoro, as well as the southern parks which I hear are hidden gems. Selous, Ruaha, Katavi. Is going to all 3 worth it/possible? Thoughts? Best ones?
Thirdly, a couple days at Mhale for chimps would be amazing and then after all of that, if any money is left, Uganda or Rwanda for Gorillas, just to finish it off.
If this is an absolutely ridiculous amount, bring me back down to earth. How many days should I be looking at here to actually experience each place, and what do you think it would cost excluding international flights?
Thank you very much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP printer I~888~482:3831 installations contact HP Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 3 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 4 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 5 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 6 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 7 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 8 electric devices
- 9 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 10 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 11 Victoria Falls
- 12 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 13 sahara desert
- 14 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 15 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 16 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 17 Private driver in Morocco
- 18 Private tours in Morocco
- 19 Morocco Expert Tours
- 20 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 21 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 22 Kilimanjaro
- 23 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 24 Zanzibar Anyone?
- 25 help me to visit Morocco