I am planning a trip with my husband to Tanzania from the 24th of August to the 9th of September.
We want to go on Safari to the Serengeti/ ngorongoro national parks for 3/4 days and then go to Zanzibar.
It's our first time to Africa and will really appreciate your advice.
Which will be the best airport to arrive? Kilimanjaro?
Any suggestions which tour can we hire? We don't want any luxury/expensive trip. I have heard that booking with a tour operator in Africa will be cheaper than booking from the UK, any suggestions for tour operators overthere and costs? Usually from where does the tour operators pick you up? and how long will take from kilimanjaro area to the serengeti?
Which is the best transport to go from Serengeti to Zanzibar? how long will take and how much does it could cost?
How much can I expect to pay for a hotel in Zanzibar?
The flight back to the Uk will be better to take it from zanzibar airport or from Dar es Saalam?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 2 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 3 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 4 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 5 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 6 South Africa in March
- 7 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 8 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 9 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 10 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 11 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 12 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 13 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 14 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 15 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 16 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 17 help me to visit Morocco
- 18 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 19 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 20 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 21 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 22 Morocco road condition
- 23 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 24 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 25 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.