We are coordinating 3 families across 3 continents to meet and travel together in Tanzania and were hoping to find some recommendations on private driver / guides with vehicles.
We will be there for two weeks - late July / early August.
If you have personal experience with anyone, I'd love to see your review / hear your feedback. Searching hasn't turned up much (yet).
Thank you in advance for your time!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 2 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 3 South Africa in March
- 4 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 5 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 6 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 7 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 8 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 9 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 10 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 11 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 12 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 13 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 14 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 15 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 16 help me to visit Morocco
- 17 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 18 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 19 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 20 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 21 Morocco road condition
- 22 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 23 Fraudulent Safari Operator
- 24 Travelling with Egypt Air with Umrah Visa.
- 25 Where to visit in Wadi Rum