As a separate topic, I have finally nailed down some itineraries and prices. Thoughts on this? I am a solo traveler, so I know prices will be higher...Manyara is not high on my list, which is why I would rather trade it for an extra day in the Serengeti.
Includes private driver/vehicle- $6,225- This is my favorite itinerary and operator thus far!
3/11- Fly to Ndutu (Serengeti Safari Camp)
3/15- Drive to Lemala Ngorongoro
3/16- Crater drive and flight to JRO
Private driver/vehicle for first 2 days- $4,960
3/11- Manyara NP- Plantation Lodge
3/12- Ngorongoro- Planatation Lodge
3/13- Fly to Dunia Camp
3/16- Game drives and fly to JRO
Private driver/vehicle- $5,300
3/11- Manyara NP- Lemala Ngorongoro
3/12- Ngorongoro- Drive to Lemala Ndutu Camp
3/13- Lemala Ndutu Camp
3/14- Lemala Ndutu Camp
3/15- Lemala Ewanjan
3/16- Lemala Ewanjan and fly to JRO
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AT&T 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Israel - West Bank, banksy, Jordan (Petra), or other 1 day tour advice
- 3 6 day rough itinerary
- 4 Four Seasons Marrakech? Thoughts?
- 5 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 6 Best European City combine with Marrakech….
- 7 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 8 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 9 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 10 South Africa in March
- 11 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 12 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 13 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 14 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 15 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 16 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 17 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 18 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 19 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 20 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 21 help me to visit Morocco
- 22 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 23 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 24 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 25 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time