We are getting at Kilimanjaro International Airport and start the climb to Kilimanjaro on the 18th of May going by the Rongtai route (7 day). From there go to Serengeti for two nights on the 25th and 26th. Ngorongoro crater on the 27th ,28th and 29th. On the 30th leave from DaresSalaam to Zanzibar, we have not finalised the exact plan but we do want to know about good places to dive and also look around Stone Town and head back. We would like to know if we can do anything interesting with the safari and any recommendations will be most welcome. We know it is rainy season but we cannot make it any other time. Is it better to fly to Zanzibar or take the ferry? We also know that most hotels are closed in the month of May in Zanzibar so the choice is limited. Any input will be very helpful. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Customs at JKIA, Kenya
- 2 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 3 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 4 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 5 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 6 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 7 electric devices
- 8 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 9 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 10 Victoria Falls
- 11 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 12 sahara desert
- 13 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 14 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 15 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 16 Private driver in Morocco
- 17 Private tours in Morocco
- 18 Morocco Expert Tours
- 19 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 20 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 21 Kilimanjaro
- 22 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 23 Zanzibar Anyone?
- 24 help me to visit Morocco
- 25 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...