I am going to be in Dubai for work for a week starting on this coming Friday. On Saturday late afternoon / evening I would like to do one of those safari tours complete with camel riding. Does anyone have any good suggestions for which company I should book with? Any other suggestions for activities to do / places to eat?
I am staying at the double tree in Al Barsha.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 गजब@AOL Password Reset 1:800:570:1233 Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7??
- 2 गजब@AOL Password Reset 1:800:570:1233 Tec*h supp0rt care 24/7
- 3 Qatar to Iran
- 4 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 5 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 6 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 7 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 8 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 9 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 10 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 11 electric devices
- 12 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 13 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 14 Victoria Falls
- 15 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 16 sahara desert
- 17 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 18 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 19 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 20 Private driver in Morocco
- 21 Private tours in Morocco
- 22 Morocco Expert Tours
- 23 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 24 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 25 Kilimanjaro