I am starting to research and plan for a Summer 2016 safari and would like to reach out to several of the companies that I have seen mentioned in this forum. How detailed to I need to be in my inquiry? Beyond number of days, budget, and month should I ask them to recommend an itinerary, should I provide a list of highlights which I would like to see, or should I research very specific areas of each park in which I would like to stay?
Also, I want to ensure that we can see both wildlife and culture. How specifically should I convey that combination?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari is set!
- 2 Frights to Iran from Bishkek or Tashkent
- 3 Leishmaniasis Common? - Marrakech?
- 4 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 5 Tanzania and Kenya Trip 2018 - advise needed
- 6 Safety in Johannesburg
- 7 Morocco 10 day Itinerary
- 8 South Africa: WESTERN CAPE in spring: Need HELP getting addicted!
- 9 Qatar to Iran
- 10 Sharm el Sheikh - Anyone been recently
- 11 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 12 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 13 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 14 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 15 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 16 electric devices
- 17 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 18 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 19 Victoria Falls
- 20 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 21 sahara desert
- 22 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 23 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 24 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 25 Private driver in Morocco