After 2+ years of travel and living abroad I'm making my way home!
I'm based in the UK at the moment and have got about 6-7 weeks in Jan/Feb next year to try and see the rest of what is on my 'travel list'.
The problem is that the places left I'm desperate to see don't seem all that logical to do together and I'm hoping someone out there has some advice on the best way to try and see them all.
The places I want to go are:
- Spain: Barcelona for 5 or so days and explore some other cities (still to be decided)!
- Egpyt: we will be doing a 7 day tour of all the main sites
- African safari: I really have my heart set on doing a 2-3 week trip through Kenya/Tanzania and Uganda. I know it might not make sense to do it with this trip, but it is so much harder and more expensive to do it from home than it is from back home. It's something I've wanted to do for so long...
So what do you all think? Too ambitious?
What do you think would be the best and easiest travel route to incorporate these places?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 AOL @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt Care 24/7
- 2 Sept in Dubai. what to wear
- 3 Ethiopian Tour operators
- 4 visiting Ethiopia as a single female on a low budget
- 5 Tanzanian Tour Operators
- 6 Lebanon Spring 2018
- 7 electric devices
- 8 Flying from Florida to Dubai
- 9 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 10 Victoria Falls
- 11 Morocco--rent motorcycle without license
- 12 sahara desert
- 13 Erta Ale ETHIOPIA - any updates?
- 14 STONE TOWN hotel recommendation for 1/14/18
- 15 Feedback on 2-Week South Africa Itinerary?
- 16 Private driver in Morocco
- 17 Private tours in Morocco
- 18 Morocco Expert Tours
- 19 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 20 Mid range hotel/lodge in Arusha
- 21 Kilimanjaro
- 22 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 23 Zanzibar Anyone?
- 24 help me to visit Morocco
- 25 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...