So I am planning on studying in Cape Town next spring and have a couple of questions for the visa ill need, first I am going to be studying at UCT from mid january to mid june and then directly following I will be doing a 6 week unpaid internship for academic credit
Will a student visa cover this? I would be in South Africa from mid january to late july
also would I be able to enter SA before my program officially starts because I will have overlap where I will need to be there before
Lastly, how long do these Visas last and how early can I apply? I will be studying in Spain that fall so I will be leaving the USA in early september and not returning until after my time in Cape Town, could I apply for the visa at the end of the summer and provide them with the dates?
I really need help figuring this out thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT TOSHIBA Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Tourism ideas
- 3 East Africa (Tanzania) or South (Botswana) Middle June 2018
- 4 Can one free lance In Victoria Falls?
- 5 Anyone been to Mashatu Game Reserve?
- 6 Dubai Dubai Airport Traffic to get to a hotel on time
- 7 South Africa in March
- 8 Flying from Seattle to Morocco
- 9 Safari Camera Lens - Follow Up Thread
- 10 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 11 Looking walking tour in Dar Es Salaam
- 12 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 13 Is January a good time to visit Tanzania
- 14 Mara Safari in June - Camera Lens Recommendation
- 15 Any recent experiences with Ethiopian Air Coach
- 16 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 17 Three Days In Tel Aviv
- 18 help me to visit Morocco
- 19 9 days itinerary help and some other questions
- 20 Question about tours from Cape Town
- 21 Yes, we went to Sudan and we LOVED it! A Trip Report
- 22 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 23 Morocco road condition
- 24 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 25 Fraudulent Safari Operator